Software Engineer - Application Developer
We are looking for high performing, motivated, and passionate Software Engineers to join our Application Development team. At eMoney, Application Development is responsible for the upkeep, iteration, and innovation or our key product offering. We are organized into cross-functional teams of Engineers, Designers, Product Owners, and Testers focused on our major customer personas.
- Constantly improving our industry leading Cash Flow simulation and Monte Carlo engine
- Innovating the advisor-client relationship through our Advisor web portal and Client PFM
- Building out data analytics and monitoring tools to help firms mine their data for opportunities
- Building out tools to help firms widely deploy eMoney
- Developing and implementing 3rd party integrations which augment the platforms core functionality
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Testers, Designer, and other Engineers to define and design solutions.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Design, estimate, unit test, and code user stories.
- Help Application Development grow and improve by getting meta about how we work.
- Experience in web development
- Desire to constantly learn and improve yourself and those around you
- Asp.Net (MVC and WebForms)
- Sql Server
- Jira and Confluence
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship.
Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top