Software Development Manager
- Flexible / Remote
At eMoney, we help people talk about money. We are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course fun are never compromised. People that love design and our agile development methodology, who’s views help to expand the product vertical their team operates in will thrive in our environment.
We are looking for a Development Manager to join an emerging project within our incubator program that is exploring new markets, new technologies, and new ways of working to influence the broader platform. This individual will be managing a growing team of engineers that is creating an exciting new mobile application that will be launching in 2020. An entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in testing new ideas to help blaze new paths and lead new strategies on a small but growing team is essential for this position.
If you have these qualifications…
- Experience in managing multiple development teams, 20+ people, using agile processes
- 2+ years of development managing experience in a startup environment where we build and iterate quickly
- Experience in managing across time zones and remote teams
- Experience building web and mobile applications using modern frameworks and cloud services, automated testing, Django Python, React, React Native, ES6, AWS or equivalent
- Experience working with stakeholders in other disciplines, including Product, UX, QA, and Marketing
- Prior development experience a plus
And if you can handle these responsibilities…
- Work with product and business units to define product requirements
- Work with UX to define user interfaces for mobile and web applications
- Work with customers to communicate features and roadmaps
- Communicate with product and business owners, financial stake holders to prioritize work, sometimes wearing a product management hat.
- Work with technologists on reliable estimation, story mapping, and other prioritization exercises
We will offer you…
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead.
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do.
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options
- Tools for self-development and continued learning
- 100% remote work
- 401k with a generous company match
- A wonderful opportunity
Back to top