Senior Technical Analyst/Engineer, Salesforce
eMoney Advisor is looking to hire a Technical Analyst/Engineer for our Salesforce team. This individual will serve as an in-house Salesforce Administrator for our Marketing, Sales and Client Engagement teams. This individual will become the primary Salesforce liaison helping to drive adoption, user satisfaction and team communication for Salesforce across eMoney Advisor (EMA)
- Day-to-Day Administrative responsibility for eMoney’s internal Salesforce Org
- Familiarize yourself with EMA's newly rolled out Salesforce implementation so as to understand team business requirements and assume the role as lead Salesforce business analyst for the entire organization.
- Work with the Salesforce team towards the management, prioritization and delivery of eMoney's internal Salesforce feature request roadmap.
- Liaison with EMA development teams to integrate new features from our existing backend software platform into our custom Salesforce implementation.
- Become familiar with all relevant EMA systems and external systems that integrate (now or in the future) with Salesforce.
- Strictly adhere to and support EMA's Salesforce configuration change management policy
- Assume a lead role for all Salesforce related QA, UAT and end-user training.
- Take personal responsibility for your Salesforce professional learning and development plan.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, ideally in a technical discipline.
- 3-5+ years experience on the Salesforce Platform
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification
- Experience working on new Salesforce implementations for 50+ users
- Strong Business Analysis Skills (5-7+ years)
- Proven experience building and managing Salesforce reports
- Experience with Salesforce Process Builder / workflows (2+ years)
- Experience managing feature requests / feature roadmaps (2-3+ years)
- Proven experience working in an Agile Software Development Team (2+ years)
- Proven experience in a QA, feature testing, or UAT testing role (3+ years)
- Expert facilitator and communicator
- Capable of leading end-user training sessions
- Self starter, highly motivated and self-directing
- Experience with data modeling, ETL tools, SQL (5-7+ years)
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Nathaniel started at eMoney on the Client Engagement Team and has since progressed into a role as a Software Engineer.
Back to top