Senior SecDevOps Engineer
- Flexible / Remote
Our mission is to transform the way financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with their clients. At eMoney advisor, we are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas to legacy concepts and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity and of course fun are never compromised.
If you have these qualifications...
- Experience working in an agile, DevOps/SecDevOps environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Software Engineering role.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Security role handling on premise and cloud infrastructures.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with security testing at scale by building and implementing static and dynamic analysis tools, integrating security into CI/CD workflows for everyday deployments.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, SaltStack, Docker, and Kafka.
- Experience converting feedback from security analysis tools into infrastructure improvements.
- CSSLP Certification would be a plus
And can handle these responsibilities…
- Working with Infosec teams and Product Owners to achieve alignment between information security and business change objectives.
- Architect, design and providing implementation patterns of security controls throughout solution delivery lifecycle.
- Designing and developing generic security patterns and guidelines to enable applications stay compliant - integrate them Application and DevOps processes and CI/CD pipelines from early stages of the lifecycle.
- Evaluating and on-boarding security tools such as RASP, WAF, SAST, vulnerability and open source scanning into the Security DevOps life cycle for multiple tech stacks.
- Contributing features to internally developed Information Security tools, and integrate those tools into the Security DevOps pipelines.
- Driving continuous improvement to both the Security DevOps pipelines and processes, and to the Information Security tools, services, and processes.
We will give you….
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options and a variety of company provided benefits to enhance your life outside of work
- 401k with a generous company match
- Remote work
- A wonderful opportunity
Back to top