Senior React Native Developer
- Flexible / Remote
At eMoney, we help people talk about money. We are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course fun are never compromised.
Speaking of fresh ideas, this React Native developer role is for an emerging project within our incubator program that is exploring new markets, new technologies, and new ways of working to influence the broader platform. This position is part of a team that is creating an exciting new mobile application that will be launching in 2020. We’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in testing new ideas to help blaze new paths and lead new strategies on a small but growing team. If you’ve worked on growing mobile development teams in a rapid moving ever changing environment, then we want to talk to you.
If you have these qualifications…
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying mobile applications, including
- 2+ years of building mobile applications using React Native
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL
- Experience in design and building mobile first UI
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
And if you can handle these responsibilities…
- Collaborate with product and business teams to define our product, balancing features with time to market.
- Design and implement a mobile application for iOS and Android using React Native, interfacing with our backend using
- Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time.
- Keep up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate
- Work independently to delivery software on time
- Document all aspect of your work
- Train, mentor and collaborate with other team members to ensure our teams maintain high standards
- Participate in product design, offer new ideas and understand that not every idea will be adopted
We will offer you…
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead.
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do.
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options
- Tools for self-development and continued learning
- Flexibility to work from home
- 401k with a generous company match
- A wonderful opportunity
Back to top