Senior Python Developer
- Wayne, PA
At eMoney, we help people talk about money. We are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course fun are never compromised.
You will be part of a remote team that is creating an exciting new mobile application that will be launching in 2020.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build our new mobile application to help our customer improve their financial health. Work with an agile team in a start-up environment to bring our vision to the market. Bring your experience in using proven and current technologies to help us get this to market within a year.
If you have these qualifications…
- Design and implement a microservice based application using Python, Django, Flask and related frameworks, in AWS or Azure
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying web applications using the Python ecosystem like Django or Flask
- Experience with Django
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Creating web services to support SPA front end.
- Supporting mobile app a plus
- Experience in a start-up like environment where we build and iterate quickly
- Developing with ES6 and React is a plus
- Working with Docker and Kubernetes, microservice patterns a plus
And if you can handle these responsibilities…
- Learn our application architecture (you are joining a growing team) quickly and freely ask questions
- Learn our business so that you can start working on new features and enhance existing functionality without a lot of oversight (we are a small team)
- Use agile process to get things done and document what you are working on along the way
- Maintain communications between all team members, from developers to QA, product to marketing, so that our largely remote team can work together effectively and efficiently
- Help to research and influence our path forward with strategic technology initiatives
We will offer you…
- 100% remote work
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead while being immersed in the latest technologies
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do.
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options
- Tools for self-development and continued learning
- 401k with a generous company match
- Learning and Development stipend for conferences, certifications, etc.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A wonderful opportunity
Back to top