Senior Project Manager, Salesforce
eMoney Advisor (EMA) is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager for our Salesforce team. This individual will play a critical role in helping to support and improve the team’s delivery capabilities. This individual will work alongside business stakeholders, solution architects and Salesforce developers to help design and deliver on both tactical and strategic Salesforce solutions which will continue to move EMA’s Salesforce platform forward.
- Day-to-Day responsibility for EMA’s internal Salesforce Org from a project management perspective (as it relates to Salesforce UI enhancements, business workflow improvements and delivery of feature requests)
- Familiarize yourself with the entirety of EMA's Salesforce implementation so as to fully understand existing workflows, customizations and the specific ways that each team uses Salesforce.
- Assume complete control for the ownership, maintenance, communication around and delivery upon EMA’s internal Salesforce feature backlog.
- Work with all teams inside EMA to gather new feature requests, aid in process re-engineering efforts and support new integrations.
- Become familiar with all relevant internal EMA systems and external products that currently integrate with our Salesforce org.
- Collaborate with team members to properly estimate project tasks; ensure accountability for delivery and execution of project milestones.
- Strictly adhere to and support EMA's Salesforce configuration change management policy
- Take personal responsibility for your Salesforce professional learning and development plan.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, ideally in a technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience as a project manager supporting software development teams of 5 or more individuals
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience on the Salesforce platform
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a Salesforce project manager
- Proven success managing and delivering Salesforce solutions into a Salesforce Production Org
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development Team (2+ years)
- Experience in a QA, feature testing, or UAT testing role (3+ years)
- Salesforce Admin or Developer Certification (DEV201, DEV401 or newer equivalent)
- Effective communicator (strong inter-personal & technical writing skills)
- Self-starter, highly motivated and self-directing project manager
- Enthusiastic evangelist for the Salesforce ecosystem
- Be able to work on and efficiently manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Nathaniel started at eMoney on the Client Engagement Team and has since progressed into a role as a Software Engineer.
Back to top