Senior Enterprise Sales Manager
- Boston, MA
The Senior Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for leading all sales efforts for financial institutions and appropriate sub-segments (banks, brokerage, insurance, RIA, trust companies). This position is responsible and accountable for working within the enterprise sales team, as well as external centers of influence (COIs), to advance the company’s efforts to identify, source, develop and close new enterprise sales relationships to consistently deliver annual targets for the segment.
- Achieve or exceed the company’s sales and efforts within the enterprise segment and within assigned targeted book of segmented accounts, contained within the eMoney CRM application.
- Contribute and exhibit behaviors of a modern sales organization that leads with insights and solutions (not products) to understand and address needs of enterprise clients.
- Position our solutions through an interactive, rich, engaging and innovative sales experience.
- Apply focus to understand and address the needs of a variety of market sub-segments that exist (e.g. Independent, Bank, Wealth, Insurance, RIA).
- Leverage and improve upon best practices to maximize pipeline creation, sales presentations and close new business.
- Provide input to the Marketing team, in the creative discussions and planning of the marketing strategies and programs targeted at Enterprise relationships.
- Deploy and exhibit the behaviors of the Miller Heiman strategic selling methodology, supporting activities and reporting, while evolving and adapting as appropriate.
- Working with the Enterprise Sales team, understand target customer needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate eMoney’s value proposition at the executive level.
- Develop and demonstrate strategic thought leadership and presence by consulting with clients and industry experts, developing and advancing eMoney’s point of view in the fin tech and wealth management industry through social media postings and speaking at industry conferences, events, as well as at various community or other business meetings to promote the company.
- Contribute actively in on-going informal and formal dialogue and feedback processes with product management, technology, service and training to advance the product and service roadmap.
- Assist in identifying ideas for new products, services, and partners with the goal of increasing client retention and client growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience with an emphasis on Fintech preferred
- SaaS technology background strongly preferred
- Established relationships with high-level decision makers
- Contribute to a modern sales and marketing organization
- Strong presence – experience and comfort working with C-level executives
- Strong knowledge of financial services, advisory business models and the accompanying ecosystem that supports these advice business models
- Broad based knowledge of managing risk and financial aspects for growing a business; able to balance both business and enterprise needs
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, while also creatively to understand, synthesize and distill concepts into concepts that are well understood by our prospects and internally within eMoney
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work across all departments
- Strong team orientation
- Ability to develop and manage meaningful relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrate grace under pressure and an ability to manage complex negotiations to create win-win solutions
- Salesforce CRM skills
Back to top