Sales Enablement Manager
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for leading the marketing related efforts in direct support to the eMoney Sales team revenue objectives. This includes identifying opportunities and strategies to improve quality lead generation developing content for all sales readiness activities, and leading RFP generation to win new and large client contracts. This position reports directly to the Director, Demand Gen. & Marketing Ops and will be required to build strong and effective relationships with Sales leadership to support their efforts throughout the full marketing and sales funnel.
- Act as the liaison between Sales and Marketing as it relates to supporting sales initiatives dependent on marketing related efforts.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of marketing campaigns and programs in support of sales objectives and revenue targets.
- Produce and maintain compelling and effective sales content, covering a variety of key topic areas including competition, products and services, practice management, sales processes, and aligned to address the specific needs of our various sales audiences.
- Develop and manage a content repository for Sales to readily access the most current pitch book resources and collateral.
- Coordinate the development of all presentations, talking points, fact sheets, and other resources needed for Sales conferences, webinars, demos.
- Work with Sales leadership to identify areas of opportunity, key metrics, and sales priorities.
- Train Sales team members on best use of Marketing and Sales enablement materials.
- Field and prioritize content and support requests from the sales team.
- Manage the RFP completion process, following guidelines and specifications and implementing a schedule to ensure timely completion.
- Maintain RFP response templates and content library for easy modification per unique requirements, updating corporate and product boilerplate content as necessary to reflect enhancements all updates.
- Commit to understanding the key differences in the clients we serve (firms and independent financial professionals), the challenges they face, and the value eMoney’s technology solutions brings to their businesses.
- Stay up on industry news and trends, identifying opportunities accordingly.
- BA/BS degree in English, business, marketing, communications or related field preferred
- At least 5-7 years experience in sales marketing required
- Experience developing high impact sales collateral, including pitchbooks and presentation decks.
- Experience leading projects and managing cross-functional collaboration.
- Skills (Software, Soft Skills, KSAs)
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Salesforce CRM Experience
- Detail-oriented and results-minded with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical and creative writing skills.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship.
Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top