QA Performance Test Engineer
eMoney Advisor is looking to hire a QA Performance Test Engineer to the Quality Assurance and Testing team. The Test Engineer defines, develops, maintains, and executes performance testing for IT systems in accordance to project scope and/or maintenance improvements. Ensures performance testing is complete and performance risks and/or issues are identified prior to implementation. Manages defects from identification to closure through the Release Life Cycle.
- Develop, maintain, and execute performance tests as part of SDLC
- Work within agile team to deliver software that meets performance goals
- Work with product owners, developers, and QA team members to develop performance test plans
- Work with QA group to improve test methodologies across teams
- Document and track defects, and work with team to resolve them
- Write code and queries as necessary to instrument and test applications
- Assist in production release support and troubleshooting performance issues
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Experience with the following types of tools:
- Load testing tools such as LoadRunner or JMeter
- Automated regression test tools such as Selenium
- Issue tracking tools such as JIRA
- Source control tools such as git
- SQL Server tooling or similar for capturing query and server performance data
- Programming experience:
- Proficiency with C# or similar language
- Web development experience preferable
- Ability to work within an agile team:
- Understanding of scrum practices
- Experience working with cross-functional team members
- Understanding of key architectural concepts:
- Interactions between front-end, backend, database
- How performance testing fits within the SDLC
- Continuous self-improvement
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship.
Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top