The Office Coordinator provides facilities support services and general office support for eMoney’s San Diego office. In addition to performing a variety of administrative, clerical activities and related tasks, the Office Coordinator acts as the main point of contact for all facility and office related needs for the San Diego office including food and supply ordering and vendor management, coordination of space needs for new hires, coordination of maintenance-related issues, and serves as receptionist, greeting visitors and answering phones.
The Office Coordinator will be a member of eMoney’s facilities team and requires an individual who is forward-thinking and creative with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image and demeanor. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, has the ability to work independently, quickly and efficiently on several projects at one time, has strong time management skills and works enthusiastically in a constantly changing environment. This is a full-time position (8 hours a day, Monday-Friday) but we will consider candidates willing to work at least 6 hours a day, Monday-Friday.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to appropriate queue or employee
- Greet incoming guests and visitors, manage visitor badges, provide office tours and contact appropriate employee/department
- Assist in coordination of travel and travel expense reporting for employees, as needed
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies. Take lead in implementing corporate events in office.
- Manage the office supply, food and beverage program and vendors and the procurement of all inventory for the San Diego office, including ensuring invoices are received, tracked stocked items and event planning ensuring budget is adhered to and on schedule. Make recommendations on process and program improvements.
- Provide support for office-related facilities related requests including space planning new hire desk set up and onboarding coordination with HR & IT, and placing catering orders
- Assist staff with conference rooms, catering and meetings
- Work with the Facilities department and site leadership to ensure the San Diego office space meets the needs and standards of the business and stays within budget. Maintain appearance of all common areas in the office.
- Assist in the renovation or relocation process as required as the organization evolves its space requirements
- Support the Facilities team in all aspects of services provided by the department andmaintain strong communication with facilities employees across all locations Manage and maintain San Diego vendor relationship concerning document retention, disposal and shredding. Maintain vendor database.
- Establish a relationship with building property management team
- Escalate and manage any urgent issues through the Facilities department and/or building property manager.
- Support continuous improvement of all Facilities and office management processes and programs
- Serve on corporate Emergency Response Team and lead local efforts around emergency medical and environmental response
- Ability to lift up-to 30 pounds, walk long distances, bend, stoop, stretch, and stand for long periods of time
- Other duties as required
- Normal hours 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Occasional overtime work may be required.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- Customer service experience in a corporate environment
- 5+ years of experience in facilities, office administration or coordination role
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of organization
- Excellent multi-tasker with the ability to stay calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to learn and use additional systems (work order, service ticket, messaging, invoice processing, etc.).
- Knowledgeable in use of office machines (copier, fax, scanner, shredder)
- Flexibility to take on new/different tasks
- Ability to work independently without daily on-site supervision and to identify and proactively address areas requiring attention.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Positive, hands-on attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach and ability to work effectively with a broad range of internal and external associates
- Strong representation of company values
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top