Manager, Parser Development
The Manager, Parser Development is responsible for managing a team of junior developers (interns and full time) that build and maintain web scrapers within our Data Services Parser Team. At this level you have the ability to hire, cultivate and maintain junior level talent in a fast paced, highly technical environment. You have a proven track record of managing teams of at least 10 individuals. Ultimately you will be responsible for ensuring that user issues are serviced within a 3 day SLA.
- Meet with support and proactive teams daily to identify high-priority web scraper issues for the day and coordinate resources to address the issues.
- Identifies software development and operational improvements which lower operational costs and increase quality
- Provide mentoring and technical guidance to team members. Members are junior developers and need mentoring and career guidance.
- Own, refine, advocate, and ensure professional development practices are being used throughout the teams.
- Provide metrics to the SVP of data services around quality of service and SLA, to identify staffing needs.
- Manage a portfolio of talent. Recruit, hire, retain, and staff teams to accommodate product need, technical expertise, and individual growth. This is a mix of full time, variable, and offshore developers. Conduct evaluations and take corrective actions.
- Continuously iterate on and refine our hiring and onboarding process to enable more efficient ramp up while minimizing the distraction to the teams.
- Foster a high performing culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment, accountability, responsiveness, and communication.
- Conduct one on ones with staff to foster communication and career pathing. Keep a finger on the pulse of individual and team morale. Work to continuously improve it.
- 5+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Nathaniel started at eMoney on the Client Engagement Team and has since progressed into a role as a Software Engineer.
Back to top