IT Contract Recruiter
eMoney Advisor is looking for a dynamic Recruiter to join our team in Radnor, PA for a 3 month contract. This person will thrive in a fast-paced creative and entrepreneurial environment and will have responsibility for the full life cycle recruitment process: finding and attracting the right people to eMoney Advisor, ensuring the quality of the candidate experience with us, and maintaining our unique culture. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as expert relationship building and collaboration abilities with all levels of the organization. They will have a proven record of exceptional candidate generation, strong client management and organization skills as well as exemplify outstanding customer service.
- Consult with leaders to understand the current and future needs of the organization and develop position descriptions that accurately reflect job responsibilities and business needs.
- Lead the creation of recruiting and interviewing strategies for all open positions to attract top talent and contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Create and implement standard processes for recruiting in line with eMoney's mission to deliver the highest quality results.
- Collaborate with hiring managers on sourcing action plans and candidate assessment and selection; develop a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position. Conduct regular follow-up meeting with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and their implementation
- Lead the full cycle of the candidate experience including initial contact, building the relationship, screening and interviewing entry to executive level applicants, making candidate recommendations to hiring leaders, conducting reference and background checks, negotiating compensation and creating offer packages.
- Partner and consult with hiring managers to ensure a positive end-to-end hiring experience.
- Proactively identify issues and solicit feedback to ensure that each search is on target.
- Ensure solid understanding of industry rates to successfully negotiate and close the offer. Perform salary assessments and labor market analysis as necessary
- Maintain accurate, appropriate documentation on all candidates, hiring manager’s interactions, interview notes and all other recruiting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5+ years full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Advanced familiarity with cutting edge recruitment practices and sources.
- Experience implementing targeted sourcing initiatives, leveraging social networking and other recruitment tools with specific positive results.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute against recruiting plans; experienced in managing a high volume of recruiting needs as well as a diverse requisition load.
- Solid understanding of hiring practices; working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Proven ability to drive consensus among multiple parties to guide the hiring process to conclusion.Demonstrated strength in negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong analytic skills with ability to leverage technology to gather, analyze, and report recruiting trend data and influence decisions.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top