Infrastructure Software Engineer
Responsible for enhancements to the aggregation engine. This includes enhancements, maintenance and availability. A deep understanding of system architecture as well as development best practices is required.
- Implement new features based on business requirements.
- Meet with product teams to discuss business requirements.
- Handle escalated issues from all other data services development teams.
- Debug production issues.
- Analyze performance issues using industry tools (dynatrace, fiddler, sql server profiler, windbg)
- Write SQL scripts for information gathering/reporting and for database maintenance.
- Enhance/maintain data services API that services all internal eMoney applications.
- Develop test plans and provide assistance to QA for the execution of test plans.
- Responsible for the build and overall deployment strategy of the aggregation engineer
Skills (Software, Soft Skills, KSAs)
Technical Skills Required:
MVC, ASP.Net web forms.
Web services using WCF.
Deep understanding of C#.
SQL – complex queries, performance analysis, execution plan analysis, design.
Advanced .net debugging using windbg.
Software Design Skills Required:
Enterprise Application Architecture
Effective refactoring with risk analysis.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top