As an Implementation Engineer working on the Enterprise Implementation team you will build and configure software installations for enterprise partners. The Implementation Engineer will also act as the technical resource for the Sales team, during the sales process, for enterprise configurations, integrations and custom development efforts. This includes managing and interpreting customer requirements and providing solutions within the available technology offerings.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working directly with clients and must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
· Build and configure Enterprise installations.
· Provide support for integration and custom development efforts for enterprise partners.
· Manage new feature releases.
· Sales support for technical questions and different product offerings.
· Process quarterly Investment Market Data for live production systems.
· Answers technical questions pertaining to RFIs and RFPs.
· Lite computer programming to correct defects.
· Tests final deliverables.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
1-3 years’ experience in in a software development position including some hands on software programming
Knowledge of C#/.NET
Working knowledge of XML (Extensible Markup Language)
Past experience with software application development
Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with competing priorities
Top notch organizational skills and ability to work within processes
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top