As an Implementation Engineer working on the Enterprise Implementation team you will build and configure software installations for enterprise partners. The Implementation Engineer will also act as the technical resource for the Sales team, during the sales process, for enterprise configurations, integrations and custom development efforts. This includes managing and interpreting customer requirements and providing solutions within the available technology offerings.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working directly with clients and must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Build and configure Enterprise installations.
- Provide support for integration and custom development efforts for enterprise partners.
- Manage new feature releases.
- Sales support for technical questions and different product offerings.
- Process quarterly Investment Market Data for live production systems.
- Answers technical questions pertaining to RFIs and RFPs.
- Lite computer programming to correct defects.
- Tests final deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years’ experience in in a software development position including some hands on software programming
- Knowledge of C#/.NET
- Working knowledge of XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Past experience with software application development
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with competing priorities
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to work within processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Nathaniel started at eMoney on the Client Engagement Team and has since progressed into a role as a Software Engineer.
Back to top