Team member is responsible for high speed IT by leveraging automation, scripting, and multiple toolsets that have a high ROI and bring value to the overall business. Members support the planning, installation, automation, and improvement of all systems and services across multiple environments and data centers. Strong working knowledge of VMWare, Windows Operating Systems, Linux/Unix, open source technologies, SQL, and SAN storage technologies. Support of the eMoney production infrastructure and application is on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Responsible for building automation of applications and delivery of a consistent and streamlined database migration/delivery tool across all environments. Team member researches valuable emerging technology and recommends technology to implement that will bring value to team and overall company.
- Responsible for automation and streamlining of all operations and processes. Retire old technology and replace with repeatable and easily duplicated process and procedures to build out and refresh environments.
- Members will work in conjunction with lead and manager to develop tools and applications that allow eMoney to efficiently scale and deliver compute, network and application services. Members will be responsible for writing, testing, and deploying code, along with having a strong understanding of underlying IT infrastructure.
- Members will collaborate with Development and Product Teams to design and build highly available and scalable applications and services on-prem and within AWS. Members will be responsible for deploying, monitoring, and administering applications and underlying services on all eMoney infrastructure platforms.
- Members will own the building of tools and automation tasks that eliminate repetitive or manual operations that are currently in place.
- Members are responsible for supporting a highly available production infrastructure environment and support infrastructure throughput software life-cycle while collaborating with Development and other internal business partners to deliver a highly scalable and available application.
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Strong working knowledge of supporting Linux/Unix.
- Strong working knowledge of automation and configuration management using tools such as Chef, Packer, Consul, Jenkins, and Bamboo.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerShell and other scripting languages.
- Strong experience with MS SQL along with the ability to use a wide range of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Leveraging multiple tools to support environment across life cycle. Supporting and implementing systems and perf monitoring, APM’s, automation tools, software delivery tools, and Development support tools.
- Strong understanding of networking and concepts, troubleshooting, and working in fast paced and ever changing environments.
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as being able to support multiple projects and workload simultaneously.
Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in a highly available 24x7x365 Production environment.
Back to top