Data Services Support Tier 2
Primary focus is to manage and support the day to day data transfer processes with an emphasis on proactive customer service. Responsible for escalated issues from the tier one customer service call center. Work is independent and is largely project based in a fast pace environment.
- Interface with end user clients to help resolve issues and ensure data transfer efficiencies
- Interface with internal support teams on escalated issues – both customer and operations based
- Proactively troubleshoot data transfer issues from a global level
- Assist in all facets of data transfer implementations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Exceptional communication skills ( both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Detailed oriented
- Team Player with the ability to work independently as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Knowledge of project based initiatives
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship.
Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: An unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top