Contract Technical Recruiter
eMoney Advisor is looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter to support our Technical Recruiting function in the sourcing, recruiting and hiring of technical talent in our new Providence, RI location. In this role we are looking for someone to not only handle applicant flow, but someone who can look beyond and find candidates using a variety of sources. This will be a 3-month contract, reporting to the Director of HR.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Source and screen technical candidates, assessing their skills and determining if they are a fit at eMoney.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of hiring manager phone and on-site interviews with candidates.
- Partner with the Recruiting team and HR in drafting and presenting offers to selected candidates.
- Participate and attend local technical networking events aimed at meeting potential candidates.
- Other ad-hoc projects, as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting technical roles (Software Engineers, Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Scrum Master’s etc.)
- Prior experience sourcing various levels of positions from Intern all the way through Senior Manager/ Director level
- Experience with various internet sourcing techniques including but not limited to LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Nathaniel started at eMoney on the Client Engagement Team and has since progressed into a role as a Software Engineer.
Back to top