The Communications Strategist is responsible for the development, execution and measurement of strategic communications initiatives across various internal and external channels. A natural storyteller and experienced writer, this person should be able to generate innovative ideas, and deliver crisp, clever content from start to finish using different methods targeted at diverse audiences.
- Under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing, work with members of the marketing and communications team, HR team and others to develop and deliver timely company-related communications both internally and externally.
- Assist in the development and execution of eMoney’s corporate communications calendar.
- Prepare communications so that they are consistent, reflect eMoney’s strategic vision, and further our organizational communication goals.
- Maintain core messaging and brand standards to ensure consistency across all organizational communications.
- Act as managing editor of eMoney’s corporate intranet as well as our in-house reporter.
- Manage location-based communications for eMoney’s Radnor headquarters and office in San Diego.
- Partner with internal subject matter experts on the development and execution of key messages, providing consultation and guidance on content, timing and distribution to ensure quality and effectiveness.
- Assist in the development and distribution of corporate collateral, including press releases, fact sheets, Q&A documents, executive bios, presentation materials, and employee profiles and features.
- Leverage media placements and coordinate promotion across our internal and external communications channels.
- Perform media monitoring and regular reporting, including competitive analysis.
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and trends, identifying communication opportunities accordingly.
- Commit to understanding our industry and eMoney’s position within it.
- Commit to understanding the key differences in the clients we serve (firms and independent financial professionals), and the value eMoney’s technology solutions brings to their businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, or related field.
- At least three years of corporate communications experience, in-house or agency; experience working in financial services or technology preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and WordPress and Hubspot, with basic HTML knowledge.
- Superior technical and creative writer.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand, analyze and articulate messaging to achieve a desired outcome.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills, and a commitment to quality.
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to work and take feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information in a professional manner.
- Positive and energetic with a team-player attitude.
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship.
Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: An unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top