Client Support Specialist
The Client Support Specialist provides phone and email support for the Engagement Team to increase client adoption and retention. The support role answers inbound calls and emails for their region and acts as an overflow call group for all calls.
- Answers service calls regarding eMoney applications
- Reviews emails and processes administrative requests
- Makes outbound support calls in response to voice mail and email request
- Log all appropriate details of call and email interactions in CRM
- Provide first level technical support for account connections
- Work directly with Data Service team members on level 2 client facing service requests
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; college degree preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented and who takes pride in accomplishing a wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- This position may require domestic overnight travel in support of tradeshows and training events
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and excellent time management skills
- Adept at data and trend analysis
- Excellent team player
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship.
Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: An unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top