Associate Program Manager
The ideal candidate will act as the point person for legacy enterprise clients during the business and compliance review cycles and will scope, document and coordinate software configuration items.
The candidate will work with Implementation Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Communications to configure, test, script, and document enterprise partner-specific software installations and communications.
They will also provide support to Program Managers by documenting new enterprise and multi-tenant partner configurations as Program Managers determine feature set needs.
- Manage client relationship during the partner review and software configuration cycles
- Work with business owners and compliance officers in the review and configuration of financial planning software
- Partner Review Cycle Project management, including documentation of partner feature flags and issue tracking
- Track and document enterprise software configurations
- Work with Communications to author and test partner release notes and product updates sent to partners as part of the Review Cycle
- Support Program Managers by documenting new enterprise and multi-tenant partner configurations and customizations
- Work with Implementation Engineering to configure financial planning software for various enterprise installations
- Work with Quality Assurance in the auditing and testing of software configurations
- Write and maintain partner documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years’ project management or equivalent experience
- Must be customer focused and ability to exercise excellent judgment
- Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills
- Working knowledge of financial planning concepts or experience in the Financial Services industry
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Top-notch organizational skills and ability to work within processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Team player
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Nathaniel started at eMoney on the Client Engagement Team and has since progressed into a role as a Software Engineer.
Back to top