Our mission is to transform the way financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with their clients. At eMoney advisor, we are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of cutting-edge technology and services.
For more than two decades, we have worked to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology-forward industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas to legacy concepts and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity and of course fun are never compromised.
We are looking for a strong experienced Software Architect to help us bring our core capabilities into 2021 and beyond. You will work together with product managers and owners, application development managers and tech leads, to define system architecture across multiple products, setting technology standards and strategy. This role will require a breadth of technology and communication skills to influence and lead the strategic direction. You will shepherd the transition of our core capabilities to the cloud and ensure they grow with our business.
If you have these qualifications…
- Experience working in an architecture role
- Experience working in a modern software development environment using practices such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, TDD, Agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, and SAFe.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (specifically AWS), microservices, messaging, and queueing
- Experience with integration with multiple internal and external systems
- A desire to continuously learn new technologies, approaches and practices.
And can handle these responsibilities…
- Establish an architectural vision for a collection of our capabilities, and collaborate with the Development, QA, and Product leaders of those capabilities to plan for and execute on that vision
- Partner with development teams to build scalable, sustainable, maintainable and secure software
- Influence, communicate and lead technology and design decisions
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context around the product and see the application not only as a developer, but also from the perspective of a user.
- Coach other team members, sharing your knowledge and expertise.
We will give you….
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead
- A diverse and enthusiastic team that values each others’ perspectives
- Access to educational resources with time dedicated for learning
- Flexible work options, remote or in one of our offices
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options and a variety of company provided benefits to enhance your life outside of work
- 401k with a company match
The salary range for this position is $125,000 - $161,000; commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney policies, for the annual bonus program, retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time off.