The primary responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include: providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Core Leadership Team (CLT) with expense report, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, as well as additional administrative duties including greeting guests. Will work in tandem with the Facilities Administratror and Executive Assistant in setting up core and extended leadership meetings including room setup and catering.
- Primary focus on CLT and assisting them with administrative related tasks.
- Working with CLT to submit expense reports on an as needed basis; weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.
- Assist CLT with travel including but not limited to air, rail, hotel, and car needs.
- Backup support for Facilities Administrator and CEO’s assistant.
- Work with CEO’s assistant in scheduling meetings for CLT and Extended Leadership Team (ELT).
- Backup administrative support for CEO’s assistant when out-of-office.
- Rotating Front Desk support with Facilities Administrator for front desk support for vacations, lunches, and breaks.
- Accountable to maintain confidentiality in written and verbal communications.
- Maintain a positive attitude and act as a strong representation of company values.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, and copying and other ad-hoc assignments.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with accuracy. Flexibility to take on new / different tasks.
- Self-Accountability for personal growth and learning.
- Maintain confidentiality in and around workspace.
- Overtime as necessary.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years of proven administrative or assistant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal.
- Comfort with online travel-booking and expense reporting systems.
- Understanding of corporate T&E policy and expense report filing.
- High levels of attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship.
Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: An unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
Meet Some of eMoney's Employees
Together with his team of developers, Dan builds new and improved financial planning tools so that eMoney Advisor’s clients can better manage their books of business.
Back to top