Senior Product Manager
eMarketer is looking for a hands-on, creative and analytical Senior Product Manager to help design and build eMarketer's customer-facing and internal software products. We strive for our products to be intuitive and useful so that eMarketer's world-renowned research shines.
As Senior Product Manager, you will be a manager of both products and people. You will help lead eMarketer's global product strategy and vision across all devices and supervise at least one other Product Manager to that end. Your focus will be on outcomes rather than outputs. You'll drive business results by creating and managing applications and features for the production, consumption, and discovery of eMarketer's data and analysis. You will contribute to setting the company's goals and play a major role in creating the corresponding product roadmap.
You will be directly or indirectly responsible for the subscription website, public website, mobile apps, email products, APIs, internal systems, and more.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to discover customer behavior and develop prototypes, mockups and tests.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data from a number of sources to make informed decisions about what to build, how to build it, and why.
- Define and prioritize product requirements based on price/value that guide eMarketer's designers and Scrum software engineering teams.
- Supervise the work of your direct report(s) and their teams.
- Remove any roadblocks impacting the execution and delivery of eMarketer's software products.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders in other departments to set objectives, provide insightful updates and achieve business outcomes.
- Supervise outsourced and remote designers, engineers, and SEO strategists.
- Engage directly with clients and third parties to receive feedback and manage various technical integrations.
- Explore new products and features made possible by emerging or evolving technologies.
- Measure results quantitatively against the goals of the business.
- 2+ years product management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Experience with agile or other project management methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to build business cases and prioritize features based on price/value analysis
- Ability to understand and contribute to both the high level strategy and the smallest details of the user experience
- Experience in B2B research and/or marketing and advertising
Back to top