Senior Director, Corporate Sales
We are looking for a Senior Director of Corporate Sales to join our fast paced New Business team! We offer an exceptional opportunity for a deeply-experienced sales professional to grow the market for eMarketer’s renowned PRO subscription. You will help senior executives at a wide range of companies, including ad agencies, brands and media companies, with 1,000+ employees keep up with digital trends and achieve their business objectives through unbiased, trusted eMarketer information.
As an eMarketer Senior Director of Corporate Sales you will:
- Hit the numbers. You are driven to meet—and exceed—monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Sell the value of eMarketer. You will understand and speak to the nuances between how different industries, companies and roles derive value from eMarketer PRO.
- Effectively manage your territory over the entire sales cycle, including realistic opportunity forecasts. Senior Sales Directors can expect an average sales cycle of 45-90 days.
- Be aligned with eMarketer and sales team core values. Being successful at eMarketer is a combination of what we do and how we do it. You will exemplify eMarketer’s core company and sales team values, including strong work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, drive to achieve excellence, personal responsibility, resilience, ability to learn and improve, respectful and considerate, inclusion.
- Be proficient in digital. You’ll be able to speak at the executive level about the industry and eMarketer coverage.
Who you are:
- A hunter and proven closer with a track record of success against quota in a new business role.
- Experienced selling to marketers, and in selling subscription-based services.
- Able to navigate complex conversations with multiple prospects in organizations of 1,000+ employees.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment; adaptable, resilient, accountable.
- Well-versed in the digital marketing and media landscape with a passion to learn more.
- A sales professional with 3-10+ years’ experience
Who we are:
- A well-established brand trusted by thousands of the world’s largest companies.
- We value innovation, integrity, initiative and inclusion.
- A team of smart, driven, intellectually curious professionals.
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Located in beautiful offices in the heart of midtown Manhattan with open floor plans and 360-degree views.
Founded in 1996, eMarketer is the first place to look for research about marketing in a digital world. eMarketer enables thousands of companies worldwide to understand marketing trends, consumer behavior and get the data needed to succeed in the competitive and fast-changing digital economy. eMarketer’s flagship product, eMarketer PRO, is home to all of eMarketer’s research, including forecasts, analyst reports, aggregated data from 3,000+ sources, interviews with industry leaders, articles, charts and comparative market data. eMarketer’s free daily newsletters span the US, EMEA and APAC and are read by more than 200,000 readers globally. In 2016 eMarketer, Inc. was acquired by European media giant Axel Springer S.E.
Meet Some of eMarketer's Employees
Russell L.Lead Web Design
Russell finds new ways to engage visitors to eMarketer’s public website. He connects marketers all around the world with eMarketer's extensive and informative content.
Back to top