Senior Account Director
eMarketer is looking for an individual to join our expanding Account Management team. A Senior Account Director's (Senior AD) client book is comprised of the world's largest brands and media players. Successful Senior ADs are focused on ensuring customer success, retention and growth, while constantly looking for opportunities to broaden relationships. The Senior AD will sit alongside other senior sellers, managing global relationships.
The successful candidate will be a proactive problem solver who can establish, strengthen and grow relationships. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with a dedication to client success, strong sales skills, and a track record to back it up.
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. are joining forces to become the leader in research covering all aspects of digital transformation on a global basis. As a combined company, we hire people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data and insights about digital marketing, media, e-commerce, financial services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients are top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age. We provide our team members with growth and support throughout all levels of the organization, priding ourselves on an inclusive work environment. We are located in our beautiful office space in New York City with 360-degree views of Times Square.
Key attributes for success include:
- Adaptability, grit and an ability to problem solve in an ever-changing environment
- Excellence in time management, prioritization and organization
- Strong active listening, communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strategic thinking with an aptitude for building long-term relationships
- Executive presence to demonstrate value across all levels of an organization
As a Senior Account Director you will:
- Work with clients to align on desired outcomes and set mutual goals
- Set external account priorities while articulating internally how client needs translate to the annual strategy
- Maintain consistent communication with key client contacts and advocates while eliciting feedback from product users
- Develop relationships with new client stakeholders and advocates through a multi-threaded approach in order to renew accounts
- Add incremental value to client relationships through upsell opportunities
- Create, execute and adapt proactive client strategy to achieve goals
- Develop a pipeline, forecast outcomes and provide regular internal updates
As a prospective candidate you have:
- Proven success as an account director or similar position (minimum 5 years)
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders and/or managing and renewing a book of global accounts
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client needs
- Solid understanding of budgeting, forecasting, and reporting on client progress
- Aptitude and eagerness to form senior level relationships across client organizations
- Prior expertise in digital marketing, media and/or SaaS is preferred
If this sounds like a great job for you, please apply online and include a cover letter highlighting why you'd be a good fit for the role.
Back to top