eMarketer, a market research company based in New York City, is seeking a Researcher with a background in digital media and secondary market research. The ideal candidate has strong critical thinking skills, is highly organized and is comfortable working with survey and forecast data. This intellectually curious researcher will collect, analyze and curate publicly available information for the purpose of supporting our content about Europe including France and Germany.
- Track digital media and industry sources covering a wide range of topics including advertising/marketing, e-commerce, mobile and media consumption, etc.
- Collect, analyze and select quantitative and qualitative research for charts, articles and reports
- Identify current trends and stories in the digital marketplace
- Discover and vet new sources of information
- Establish and develop relationships with research sources
- Manage a calendar of information release dates
- Works closely with analysts and forecasters to provide research support on written content and eMarketer estimates
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, MLS or additional schooling is a plus
- Fluency in French or German
- Strong critical thinking and time management skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and pay attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a NY metro area resident
- 2+ years’ experience in digital media and/or secondary market research
- Interest and experience with web analytic tools such as Omniture
- Detailed knowledge of European markets and/or additional European language skills a plus
Meet Some of eMarketer's Employees
Lead Web Design
Russell finds new ways to engage visitors to eMarketer’s public website. He connects marketers all around the world with eMarketer's extensive and informative content.
Back to top