eMarketer, a market research company based in New York City, is seeking a Researcher with a background in digital media and secondary market research. The ideal candidate has strong critical thinking skills, is highly organized and is comfortable working with survey and forecast data. This intellectually curious researcher will collect, analyze and curate publicly available information for the purpose of supporting our content.
About eMarketer/Insider Inc.
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. are joining forces to become the leader in research covering all aspects of digital transformation on a global basis. As a combined company, we hire people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data and insights about digital marketing, media, e-commerce, financial services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients are top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age. We provide our team members with growth and support throughout all levels of the organization, priding ourselves on an inclusive work environment. We are located in our beautiful office space in New York City with 360-degree views of Times Square.
- Track digital media and industry sources covering a wide range of topics including advertising/marketing, digital video, e-commerce, mobile and media consumption, etc.
- Collect, analyze and select quantitative and qualitative research for charts, articles and reports
- Identify current trends and stories in the digital marketplace
- Discover and vet new sources of information
- Establish and develop relationships with research sources
- Manage a calendar of information release dates
- Work closely with analysts and forecasters to provide research support on written content and eMarketer estimates
- Strong critical thinking and time management skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and pay attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; risk-taker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MLS or additional schooling is a plus
- 2+ years' experience in digital media and/or secondary market research; market analysis experience is preferred
Back to top