We’re looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join our rapidly growing Accounts team. The Onboarding team is responsible for shaping all new client relationships, while helping to expand large-scale partnerships with our existing client base. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for leading and orchestrating the rollout of new client partnerships. This includes gaining a clear understanding of a client’s business needs, setting specific goals for newly formed partnerships and working strategically to ensure each client fully realizes the potential of eMarketer as it relates to their specific business.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working as part of a team to ensure customers are receiving substantial value from eMarketer within the early stages of their subscription. Details are critical, so our ideal Onboarding Specialist never misses one. The Onboarding Specialist reports to the AVP of Account Management and works closely with our Account Directors, and other internal teams, to set up early stage partnerships for long-term success.
What you can expect:
- To work for a company that is both entrepreneurial and a worldwide market leader, providing resources for top-quality product enhancements and sales support, as well as outstanding opportunities for career development (eMarketer was recently listed as one of The Muse’s ”13 Companies That Will Help You Seriously Grow Your Career”).
- Exposure to marketing and media experts, as well as top business leaders within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Access to digital insights that guide global leaders every day.
- A team that is intellectually curious, driven, and accomplished (eMarketer won the 2015 iMedia ASPY Award for Best Customer Service Partner).
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including medical coverage, a 401K plan, and a flexible vacation policy.
- Beautiful offices located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan with open floor plans and 360-degree views.
- An eMarketer softball team and basketball team.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Free bagels every Friday!
eMarketer covers trends in digital marketing, media, and commerce. We offer essential insights for navigating the fast-changing, competitive, and complex digital marketplace. eMarketer provides its clients—including top brands, agencies, and media companies, such as Google, Facebook, Spotify, Buzzfeed, Twitter, and hundreds more—with a complete and clear view of the complicated digital marketing landscape.
As the global leader in the field, eMarketer is used by businesses to plan, develop, and implement their digital strategies. We are the first place companies look for this type of information and are quoted everyday in publications such as the NY Times, WSJ, Financial Times, Bloomberg, etc. We recently opened an office in Hong Kong, and our London office, which opened two years ago, is growing rapidly.
Meet Some of eMarketer's Employees
Lead Web Design
Russell finds new ways to engage visitors to eMarketer’s public website. He connects marketers all around the world with eMarketer's extensive and informative content.
Back to top