Marketing Automation Manager
About the Role
This role will be the Marketo lead for all eMarketer and will be in charge of the end-to-end automation to support the business, as well as a strong email marketing with a focus on segmentation, engagement and creating a great brand experience. The role will help run programs that contribute to goals for new business sales and current customers. Responsibilities also include presenting ideas or new strategies to test as well as analysis on outcomes.
This role offers the opportunity to gain experience working in cross-functional groups as well as direct interaction with Senior Management. Most importantly, the role offers the chance to work with some supremely awesome people, in a growing industry, for a remarkable marketing team.
Traits & Skills You Possess:
- 2-3 years of experience with Marketo
- Bachelor’s degree in either Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- Data thrills you, analytics excite you, distilling them into actionable insights electrifies you.
- Compulsively detail-oriented
- Intensely organized
- Impeccable writing and communication skills required
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Passionate about participating in a collaborative, energetic, fun and smart work atmosphere
Back to top