eMarketer, a market research company based in New York City, is seeking a Junior Researcher with a background in digital media and secondary market research. The ideal candidate has strong critical thinking skills, is highly organized and is comfortable working with survey and forecast data. This intellectually curious researcher will collect, analyze and curate publicly available information for the purpose of supporting our content about the auto, banking, health and travel industries.
- Track digital media and industry sources covering a wide range of topics including advertising/marketing, e-commerce, mobile and media consumption, etc.
- Collect, analyze and select quantitative and qualitative research for charts, articles and reports
- Identify current trends and stories in the digital marketplace
- Discover and vet new sources of information
- Establish and develop relationships with research sources
- Manage a calendar of information release dates
- Work closely with analysts and forecasters to provide research support on written content and eMarketer estimates
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, MLS or additional schooling is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and time management skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and pay attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; risk-taker
- Strong interest in analysis and writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a NY metro area resident
- Fluency in French or German
- 2+ years’ experience in digital media and/or secondary market research; market analysis experience is preferred
- Detailed knowledge of the auto, banking, health or travel industry
Meet Some of eMarketer's Employees
Lead Web Design
Russell finds new ways to engage visitors to eMarketer’s public website. He connects marketers all around the world with eMarketer's extensive and informative content.
Back to top