Junior Marketing Analyst & Writer
We're looking for a junior analyst to join our content team. This person will play a key role in the creation of our trademark analyst reports and develop short-form content to populate our newsletters, which reach 250,000 professionals.
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. are joining forces to become the leader in research covering all aspects of digital transformation on a global basis. As a combined company, we hire people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data and insights about digital marketing, media, e-commerce, financial services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients are top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age. We provide our team members with growth and support throughout all levels of the organization, priding ourselves on an inclusive work environment. We are located in our beautiful office space in New York City with 360-degree views of Times Square.
The junior analyst will be able to learn about the most important forces transforming digital marketing, advertising and technology today. The job is highly collaborative, and there are countless opportunities to learn and experiment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting in-depth interviews with high-level executives to gather insights, differing viewpoints and real-world examples for analyst reports
- Analyzing third-party data and qualitative insights to identify stories that need to be told
- Writing short-form analytical content that appeals to a wide range of marketers
- Helping to grow our newsletter audience by creating engaging and insightful articles that marketers value
To succeed in this role, candidates should be:
- A skilled writer with the ability to generate short-form content for a specific audience, preferably with an interest in covering digital
- A confident interviewer who can have productive conversations with high-level experts
- A data-minded content creator
- A team player with the ability to work independently, as well as with a team and cross-functionally
We are looking for candidates with:
- 1-2 years of experience (internships count) in content creation for a business audience; reporting experience is a plus
- Experience or demonstrated interest in covering digital marketing
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A drive to constantly improve your work and jump headfirst into new projects
If this sounds like a challenge you're ready to take on, please apply. Be sure to include clips or links to some of your work in your cover letter.
Back to top