Customer Success Manager
eMarketer’s Customer Success Manager role offers an outstanding opportunity for strategic thinkers interested in client relationships and digital to join a fast-growing worldwide market leader. You can expect to learn from the best and benefit from exceptional career development in a gorgeous, vibrant New York City office.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for strengthening the health of eMarketer’s existing clients, while overseeing a portfolio of accounts. You will report to an Associate Vice President of Account Management and work closely with a small group of Account Directors (ADs) to shape and expand your accounts for long-term success. You will receive ongoing mentoring, coaching, and instruction from your Manager and ADs to help quickly grow your career in account management.
You will perform the following range of activities:
- Interact directly with clients to understand their business needs, conduct product training and develop relationships
- Report and analyze metrics related to your accounts to establish long term goals
- Strategize with your ADs to strengthen existing partnerships
- Build out comprehensive mid-year business reviews to present to clients
- Identify opportunities for growth with accounts in your portfolio
What you can expect:
- To work for a company that is both entrepreneurial and a worldwide market leader, providing resources for top-quality product enhancements and customer support, as well as outstanding opportunities for career development (eMarketer was recently listed as one of The Muse’s ”13 Companies That Will Help You Seriously Grow Your Career”)
- Exposure to marketing and media experts, as well as top business leaders within Fortune 1000 companies
- Access to digital insights that guide global leaders every day
- Team that is intellectually curious, driven, and accomplished
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including medical coverage, a 401K plan, and a flexible vacation policy
- Beautiful new offices located in the heart of midtown Manhattan with open floor plans and 360-degree views
- eMarketer softball team and basketball team
- Volunteering opportunities
- Free bagels every Friday
eMarketer covers trends in digital marketing, media, and commerce. We offer essential insights for navigating the fast-changing, competitive, and complex digital marketplace. eMarketer provides its clients—including top brands, agencies, and media companies, such as Google, Facebook, Spotify, Buzzfeed, Twitter, and hundreds more—with a complete and clear view of the complicated digital marketing landscape.
As the global leader in the field, eMarketer is used by businesses to plan, develop, and implement their digital strategies. We are the first place companies look for this type of information and are quoted every day in publications such as the NY Times, WSJ, Financial Times, Bloomberg, etc. We recently opened a branch in Hong Kong, and our London office, which opened two years ago, is growing rapidly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-2 years’ experience
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Interested in the digital marketing and media landscape
- High energy, hard-working, self-starter, organized, hates to lose, fearless, great with people, excellent communicator, winning-mentality
- High level of critical thinking and ability to develop and adapt various strategies for each account.
- Ability to listen to and understand executives’ business needs and clearly articulate the value of eMarketer.
- Cultural fit: thrives in a fast-paced, accountable, results-oriented environment; comfortable with change, coachable; intelligent, intellectually curious, and driven to succeed
Meet Some of eMarketer's Employees
Senior Forecasting Analyst
Monica stays current on industry news, reports, and emerging technologies. She gathers and examines data in detail to present marketers with useful and reliable consumer marketing techniques that work.
Back to top