Does the digital world excite you? Does data make you want to dig deeper? Do you want to learn more about marketing in a digital world? If you answered yes to all three questions, you might be eMarketer's next intern!
We're looking for a part-time intern to join our driven CRM, Customer Relationship Management, team this spring. eMarketer is the industry’s leading research firm, providing the most credible data, insights and perspectives on marketing in the digital world. Our successful CRM Interns are extremely organized, flexible, excited to learn and have an interest in both data and marketing. Interns must be able to work 15-20 hours a week.
“Being on the CRM team at eMarketer provided an amazing learning experience. Salesforce helped expand my knowledge and understanding of eMarketer’s various clients and how every business benefits from the research eMarketer offers.”
– May Arama, CRM Intern
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining why eMarketer is interesting to you. In addition, please also submit your current GPA.
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Interested in data and digital
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Strong desire to learn about CRM platforms
- An eMarketer CRM Intern will learn to use Salesforce as a tool to identify and engage eMarketer contacts.
- The CRM Intern will conduct research and analyze industry data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Make decisive recommendations based on findings.
eMarketer is a Manhattan-based research firm that covers trends in digital marketing, media, and commerce. We offer essential insights for navigating the fast-changing, competitive, and complex digital marketplace. By collecting data and information from thousands of sources and putting them into context, we provide our clients—including top brands, agencies, and media companies, such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Buzzfeed, Twitter, and thousands more—with a complete and clear view of the confusing digital marketing landscape. Businesses use us to plan, develop, and implement their digital strategies. We're the go-to source for this kind of information and are quoted every day in publications such as the NY Times, WSJ, Financial Times, Forbes, etc. We recently opened a branch in Hong Kong, and our London office, which opened two years ago, is growing rapidly.
Back to top