eMarketer, a market research company based in New York City, is seeking a Copy Editor to join its Content team. Our copy editors are the final participants in a rigorous review process designed to ensure the company’s editorial content is clear, concise and credible. In this role, you’ll work closely with analysts, writers and editors on a variety of content, including reports, newsletters, interviews, case studies and decks.
eMarketer covers the latest trends in digital marketing, media and commerce. We offer essential insights for navigating the fast-changing, competitive and complex digital marketplaces. eMarketer provides its clients—including top brands, agencies and media companies like Google, Facebook, Spotify, BuzzFeed and Twitter—with a complete and clear view of the digital marketing landscape.
- Copy-edit, review and fact-check all content created by our writers and analysts, including reports, newsletter articles, interviews and decks.
- Proofread all content for accuracy and style, in the allotted time with the resulting text free of errors.
- Publish editorial content to eMarketer’s websites using our proprietary content management systems.
- Efficiently communicate changes, callouts and questions to other members of the team, including editors, analysts, forecasters and designers.
- A bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or related field
- Knowledge of AP style
- Strong grammar, copy editing and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and precision
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity in working across various CMS platforms
- Knowledge/interest in digital marketing
- Intellectually curious
- Open-minded, team oriented and excited to try new things
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office products
Meet Some of eMarketer's Employees
Lead Web Design
Russell finds new ways to engage visitors to eMarketer’s public website. He connects marketers all around the world with eMarketer's extensive and informative content.
Back to top