Assistant to the President
As Assistant to eMarketer’s President, you can expect to learn from the best, explore different projects with various teams in the company, and benefit from extraordinary career development opportunities in a gorgeous, vibrant New York City office.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day needs of the President. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing ad hoc data analysis and research requests
- Managing the President’s daily schedule
- Interfacing with upper-level management and high-level clients
- Staying abreast of marketing, advertising, media, and entertainment news and trends
- Reporting weekly company news
As a means of exploring future potential roles at eMarketer that suit your passions and skill set, you will also be encouraged to pursue projects that interest you with any team in the company. This position provides phenomenal opportunities for advancement in a company that is growing quickly within the U.S. and abroad, as well as terrific exposure to a broad and impressive client base.
What you can expect:
- To work for a company that is both entrepreneurial and a worldwide market leader, providing resources for top-quality product enhancements and sales support, as well as outstanding opportunities for career development (eMarketer was listed as one of The Muse’s ”13 Companies That Will Help You Seriously Grow Your Career”).
- Exposure to marketing and media experts.
- Access to digital insights that guide global leaders every day.
- A competitive salary with excellent benefits, including medical coverage, a 401K plan, and a flexible vacation policy.
- Beautiful new offices located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan with open floor plans and 360-degree views.
- An eMarketer softball team and basketball team.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Free bagels every Friday!
eMarketer covers trends in digital marketing, media, and commerce. We offer essential insights for navigating the fast-changing, competitive, and complex digital marketplace. eMarketer provides its clients—including top brands, agencies, and media companies, such as Google, Facebook, Spotify, Buzzfeed, Twitter, and hundreds more—with a complete and clear view of the complicated digital marketing landscape.
As the global leader in the field, eMarketer is used by businesses to plan, develop, and implement their digital strategies. We are the first place companies look for this type of information and are quoted every day in publications such as the NY Times, WSJ, Financial Times, Bloomberg, etc. eMarketer has a New York and London office and is part of the Axel Springer family.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Interest in the digital marketing and media landscape
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort with Microsoft Office
- The abilities to plan ahead, prioritize, and multitask
- German language skills are a plus
Meet Some of eMarketer's Employees
Senior Forecasting Analyst
Monica stays current on industry news, reports, and emerging technologies. She gathers and examines data in detail to present marketers with useful and reliable consumer marketing techniques that work.
Back to top