Does the digital world excite you? Does data make you want to dig deeper? Do you want to learn more about marketing in a digital world? If you answered yes to all three questions, you might be eMarketer's next intern!
We're looking for part-time intern to join our vibrant and fast paced Account Management team this fall. eMarketer is the industry’s leading research firm, providing the most credible data, insights and perspectives on marketing in a digital world. Our successful Account Management Interns are extremely organized, flexible, excited to learn and have an interest in both client relations and marketing. Interns must be able to work 15-20 hours a week.
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining why eMarketer is interesting to you. Please also submit your current GPA.
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- An eMarketer Accounts Intern will learn to use Salesforce as a tool to identify and engage eMarketer contacts.
- Interact with eMarketer clients through written and verbal communication.
- Partner with Account Managers and other internal teams to learn eMarketer best practices and eMarketer Pro.
- Attend weekly Account Management team meetings.
Back to top