eMarketer is looking for an individual to join our expanding Account Management team. Account Managers are responsible for managing, maintaining and growing eMarketer's strong client relationships. They are focused on ensuring customer success while looking for opportunities to broaden partnerships.
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. are joining forces to become the leader in research covering all aspects of digital transformation on a global basis. As a combined company, we hire people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data and insights about digital marketing, media, e-commerce, financial services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients are top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age. We provide our team members with growth and support throughout all levels of the organization, priding ourselves on an inclusive work environment. We are located in our beautiful office space in New York City with 360-degree views of Times Square.
You will perform the following range of activities:
- Orchestrate new client rollouts
- Maintaining consistent communication with Key Contacts/Users and
- Strategize to ensure clients realize the full potential of eMarketer as it relates to their specific business
The successful candidate will be a proactive problem solver who can establish, strengthen and grow accounts. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with a dedication to client success, strong sales skills, knowledge of digital marketing & media, and a track record to back it up.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key attributes of an Account Manager include strong adaptability, excellent time management, and the ability to demonstrate value across all levels of an organization.
- 2-4 years' experience
- Interested in the digital marketing and media landscape
- High energy, hard-working, self-starter, organized, hates to lose, fearless, great with people, excellent communicator, winning-mentality
- High level of critical thinking and ability to develop and adapt various strategies for each account.
- Ability to listen to and understand executives' business needs and clearly articulate the value of eMarketer.
- Cultural add: thrives in a fast-paced, accountable, results-oriented environment; comfortable with change, coachable; intelligent, intellectually curious, and driven to succeed.
If this sounds like a great job for you, please apply online and include a cover letter highlighting why you'd be a good fit for the role.
Meet Some of eMarketer's Employees
Tracy E.SVP, Product & Systems
Tracy works with product, design, and engineering teams to incorporate user feedback, industry trends, and the latest technologies into safe and efficient products.
Back to top