eMarketer is looking for an individual to join our expanding Account Management team. Account Managers are responsible for managing, maintaining and growing eMarketer’s strong client relationships. They are focused on ensuring customer success while looking for opportunities to broaden partnerships.
You will perform the following range of activities:
- Orchestrate new client rollouts
- Maintaining consistent communication with Key Contacts/Users and
- Strategize to ensure clients realize the full potential of eMarketer as it relates to their specific business
The successful candidate will be a proactive problem solver who can establish, strengthen and grow accounts. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with a dedication to client success, strong sales skills, knowledge of digital marketing & media, and a track record to back it up.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key attributes of an Account Manager include strong adaptability, excellent time management, and the ability to demonstrate value across all levels of an organization.
- 2-4 years’ experience
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Interested in the digital marketing and media landscape
- High energy, hard-working, self-starter, organized, hates to lose, fearless, great with people, excellent communicator, winning-mentality
- High level of critical thinking and ability to develop and adapt various strategies for each account.
- Ability to listen to and understand executives’ business needs and clearly articulate the value of eMarketer.
- Cultural add: thrives in a fast-paced, accountable, results-oriented environment; comfortable with change, coachable; intelligent, intellectually curious, and driven to succeed
eMarketer covers trends in digital marketing, media, and commerce. We offer essential insights for navigating the fast-changing, competitive, and complex digital marketplace. eMarketer provides its clients—including top brands, agencies, and media companies, such as Google, Facebook, Spotify, Buzzfeed, Twitter, and hundreds more—with a complete and clear view of the complicated digital marketing landscape. As the global leader in the field, eMarketer is used by businesses to plan, develop, and implement their digital strategies. We are the first place companies look for this type of information and are quoted every day in publications such as the NY Times, WSJ, Financial Times, Bloomberg, etc. We recently opened a branch in Hong Kong, and our London office, which opened two years ago, is growing rapidly.
Meet Some of eMarketer's Employees
Business Development Representative
Supporting the eMarketer Sales Team, Andie identifies worthy business prospects to move eMarketer's brand forward—then reaches out to close on sales deals.
Back to top