Elysium is seeking an exceptional individual to fulfill the role of Staff Scientist. In this position, you will be an essential part of our research team focused on promising areas of consumer health with our scientific advisory board and research partners at leading academic institutions. In the role of Staff Scientist, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining academic and industrial partnerships to bring new products to market.
At Elysium, our mission and goal is to solve the most challenging aspects of health. Join our team of exceptional scientists, doctors and researchers focused on solving the most challenging and important aspects of health.
- Play an instrumental role in validating new products and technology, by reviewing scientific literature, and initiating projects to explore their potential within the consumer space
- Establish and maintain collaborations with academic partners and industry CROs
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment to translate knowledge and ideas to different teams across the company
- Prepare detailed reports and technical memos to summarize ideas for internal review
- Keep up-to-date with scientific literature to remain at the forefront of developments in related fields
- Identify and attend key scientific and technical meetings
- Graduate degree in life sciences, PhD in a relevant field highly desirable
- Excellent statistical knowledge, demonstrated by previously published data
- Excellent scientific research and investigative skills
- Experience designing scientific studies (preclinical / clinical) and their execution
- Strong written and verbal English
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary collaborative projects, and handling diverse data sets and information
- Experienced presenting data at conferences at national and international level
- Co-authored quality peer-reviewed publications
- Laboratory research experience highly desirable
How you are benefited
- Competitive Salary
- High quality health insurance: As an employee at Elysium you'll be able to pick between several medical, dental, and vision plans. All choices include healthcare support, on-demand primary care, and virtual support.
- Flexible vacation: Hard work requires time off to rest and recharge. Elysium employees take vacation at their discretion (in consultation with their managers)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement credit: Can be used towards gym memberships, therapy, massages, yoga, etc.
- Professional Development: Team members are granted a stipend per year for continuing education expenses.
- Kitchen fully stocked with snack options.
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Team Outings
- Dog Friendly Office
Meet Some of Elysium Health's Employees
Eric M.Founder & CEO
Eric directs Elysium Health's overall strategy in support of the mission to help people live healthier, longer. As CEO, he oversees all initiatives related to R&D, marketing, engineering, communications, customer experience, and people operations.
Back to top