Retention Marketing Associate
- New York, NY
Elysium is seeking an analytical marketing associate to join the marketing team. You will work hand-in-hand with our creative and content teams to build world-class marketing campaigns designed to find new customers and build client loyalty. The role will own the tactical execution of our email and related (e.g. SMS or push) campaigns as well as assist with paid acquisition and retargeting efforts. The ideal candidate is a lifelong learner, is never satisfied with good enough, and wants a role where they can truly impact the business.
- Manage email execution from setup (list creation, tagging, etc.) and testing, to deployment, analysis, and optimization
- Create and manage dashboards to measure performance and optimize activation and retention programs
- Leverage marketing and customer data to create actionable insights and drive customer retention
- Assist in the building and optimization of paid campaigns across Social, Search, and other digital advertising channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally to optimize messaging and create a customer experience that will dazzle and amaze
- B.A./B.S. degree followed by 2+ years of customer retention and digital marketing experience
- A deep understanding of CRM/customer marketing programs, email marketing, and customer LTV analysis, along with a customer-centric mindset
- Inherent skepticism and belief in hypothesis-driven testing
- Strong analytical skills, an understanding of how to use data to improve, and dream in Excel (from Vlookups to pivot tables and everything in between)
- You are organized, incredibly detail-oriented, and can handle multiple projects at once
- Experience with HTML, SQL, Looker and/or other data visualization tools is a plus
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.
How you are benefited
- Competitive Salary
- High quality health insurance: As an employee at Elysium you'll be able to pick between several medical, dental, and vision plans. All choices include healthcare support, on-demand primary care, and virtual support.
- Flexible vacation: Hard work requires time off to rest and recharge. Elysium employees take vacation at their discretion (in consultation with their managers)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement credit: Can be used towards gym memberships, therapy, massages, yoga, etc.
- Professional Development: Team members are granted a stipend per year for continuing education expenses.
- Kitchen fully stocked with snack options.
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Team Outings
- Dog Friendly Office
Elysium Health's mission is to solve the biggest challenges in health with science, to help people live healthier for longer. Elysium works directly with top scientists, clinicians and health professionals around the world to translate advances in science and technology into innovative health products that work. Our product development pipeline begins with research and development, continues with preclinical studies, and culminates with human clinical trials to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of products. Throughout this process, Elysium's focus is to develop compounds found in nature that allow people to support their health proactively.
Elysium is guided by a Scientific Advisory Board, which includes multiple winners of the Nobel Prize, as well as researchers and doctors who are experts in chemistry, physiology, neuroscience, complex chemical systems, biochemistry, and many other fields of study.
Basis, Elysium Health's first product, is a proprietary formulation of two ingredients designed to support long-term health at the cellular level. Basis is clinically proven to increase NAD+ levels, which decline with age. NAD+ is required for energy creation, regulating circadian rhythms, maintaining healthy DNA, and hundreds of other biological functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top