Head of Growth Marketing
- New York, NY
Elysium Health is seeking a Head of Growth Marketing to serve as a key leader within the organization to drive acquisition and retention marketing.
You will be responsible for managing a team of marketers across paid, unpaid, digital and non-digital channels as well as brand. The ideal candidate is a proven, collaborative leader who is an expert in DTC digital marketing strategy and can drive growth across the entire customer journey (e.g. acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention) and enjoys partnering with teams across functions including content, marketing, finance, product, and strategy in order to drive growth across all areas of the marketing funnel.
- Define the goals, core strategies and most efficient tactics to drive cost-effective acquisition and retention for our core subscription business
- Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for your channels, identifying opportunities to drive and scale profitable DTC new customer acquisition
- Partner with the Creative, Brand, and Content to ensure your strategies and plans build on and leverage the integrated marketing strategy
- Partner with Finance to ensure we reach our targeted goals and maximize performance, while also thinking creatively about growth opportunities.
- Devise a SEO strategy and work with cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic.
- Work with Engineering to implement changes on the site ranging from landing pages to ensure strong conversion, to on page SEO strategies
- Develop a team, across both internal talent and external agencies to deliver business results, making a judgment call on what is best managed in-house vs. externally.
- Develop and lead the team to execute a paid marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic display, referral, native, podcast, and affiliate that drives cost-effective new customer growth (Manage the contracted media agency to successfully deploy a strategic media plan aimed at driving scale while maintaining target efficiency and CAC.)
- Develop integrated marketing plans and programs that fuel customer discovery, interest, engagement and retention.
- Spearhead the cross-channel retention marketing strategy, managing a team across email marketing and loyalty to improve the retention curve
- Budget effectively across your channels, track marketing and keep track of CAC and ROAS
- Grow and improve performance across marketing channels through development, implementation and optimization of creative campaigns.
- Build and execute a digital testing roadmap across messaging, creative and audience using historical data as a guide.
- Support the business by reporting on existing KPIs and identifying future growth opportunities via data insights and analyses.
- Nurture and mentor a talented set of direct reports to maximize their own potential
- 10-12 years marketing experience across DTC brands, paid and organic search, paid social and digital advertising, personalized communications, across both web and mobile
- Experience managing multi-functional in-house teams and external agencies
- Analytical thinker who is always seeking out new ways to drive new customer growth and to improve the retention curve
- Can combine these deep analytical skills with consumer empathy, to ensure we are always delivering delightful, customer-centric experiences
- Have excellent judgment and are able to act decisively in situations requiring quick but thorough analysis and decision-making, while understanding when and how to appropriately escalate issues
- Highly detail oriented and able to re-prioritize based on changing business needs
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business
How you are benefited
- Competitive Salary
- High quality health insurance: As an employee at Elysium you'll be able to pick between several medical, dental, and vision plans. All choices include healthcare support, on-demand primary care, and virtual support.
- Flexible vacation: Hard work requires time off to rest and recharge. Elysium employees take vacation at their discretion (in consultation with their managers)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement credit: Can be used towards gym memberships, therapy, massages, yoga, etc.
- Professional Development: Team members are granted a stipend per year for continuing education expenses.
- Kitchen fully stocked with snack options.
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Team Outings
- Dog Friendly Office
Back to top