Director Customer Experience
- New York, NY
As our Director of Customer Experience, you will lead the customer communication channels in alignment with the Elysium brand voice and according to its values. Proving in-depth product education and a trusted scientific resource for customers is core to the Elysium brand. We are seeking a passionate, highly collaborative, expert-level communicator, and leader to help grow this critical function. The position requires a balance of analytical thinking and hands-on leadership capabilities to develop our existing Customer Experience workflow and to scale the customer experience team as it grows to support the needs of the business through product launches and seasonal promotions. through current and future periods of significant growth.
- Work closely with the executive team to execute the Customer Experience and Customer Communication strategy at Elysium
- Partner with senior leadership in Marketing, Engineering, Product, and Design to provide ongoing insight into customer feedback to ensure the customer journey is effectively managed and optimized to provide an industry-leading experience for our customers
- Lead the Customer Experience team on our inbound communication channels to support existing and prospective customers pre- and post-purchase
- Hire, scale, train, and retain our Customer Experience team as it grows, providing coaching, constructive feedback, and professional development in alignment with Elysium's company culture
- Drive team performance against KPIs and SLAs, adhering to company communication quality standards to provide best-in-class customer service in a timely and efficient manner
- Deliver and update thorough team training programs that foster subject matter expertise across product, science, research, and logistics for effective onboarding of new customer experience team members
- Partner with the science and operations teams to ensure effective implementation of and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures for health-related inquiries and feedback
- Maintain our data collection to aggregate, organize, and communicate customer insights effectively and measurably to the organization, ensuring that the customer experience can be appropriately considered in relation to strategic decision making across the business
- Maintain customer feedback to identify areas of improvement for customer experience as well as provide connections for the Creative team to work with customers on customer testimonials
- Collaborate with People Operations to ensure all new Elysium team members receive formalized training on our products, the science behind them, and the ways we support our customers via CX
- 10+ years of demonstrated success and experience working on dynamic customer experience teams in health, technology, or education in leadership positions; some startup experience is a must, preferably in D2C eCommerce businesses
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a CX-focused managerial role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and bring passion to the company mission and team development
- Detail-oriented, organized, and data-driven with demonstrated ability to help teams meet and exceed performance objectives
- Exceptional leadership, management, hiring, and training skills with demonstrated ability to manage team members at different levels
- Best-in-class communication skills with the ability to foster consistent delivery of brand voice and tone across multiple customer-facing channels
How you are benefited
- Competitive Salary
- High-quality health insurance: As an employee at Elysium you'll be able to pick between several medical, dental, and vision plans. All choices include healthcare support, on-demand primary care, and virtual support.
- Flexible vacation: Hard work requires time off to rest and recharge. Elysium employees take a vacation at their discretion (in consultation with their managers)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement credit: Can be used towards gym memberships, therapy, massages, yoga, etc.
- Professional Development: Team members are granted a stipend per year for continuing education expenses.
- Kitchen fully stocked with snack options.
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Team Outings
- Dog Friendly Office
Elysium Health's mission is to solve the biggest challenges in health with science, to help people live healthier lives. Elysium works directly with some of the world's top scientists and clinicians to translate advances in science and technology into novel, clinically proven health products that people can use in their everyday lives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top