Customer Experience Associate
- New York, NY
Elysium is seeking an exceptional individual to join the team as a Customer Experience Associate.
At Elysium, our mission and goal is to solve the most challenging aspects of health. Join our team of exceptional scientists, doctors and researchers focused on solving the most challenging and important aspects of health.
- Act as the face of Elysium to customers and other external stakeholders
- Deliver exceptional customer service through inbound phone, email and social media
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Conduct audits and analyze trends to better understand how we can improve the customer journey
- Think creatively about proactive methods of serving customers
- Channel customer insights to all areas of the business such as marketing, design, and product
What We're Looking For:
- A science or customer experience background is a must.
- You're full of energy, optimism, poise, adaptability, grit, and sincerity
- You are naturally curious and question the status quo in order to redefine what's possible
- You are solution-oriented: your job starts after a problem has been identified
- You are incredibly articulate - you love to write, read, and communicate with clarity
- You know how to read people and think creatively to achieve win-win outcomes
- You are all about follow-through. You match great intentions with great results
- You have a 'no task too small' attitude, top-notch work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit
How you are benefited
- Competitive Salary
- High quality health insurance: As an employee at Elysium you'll be able to pick between several medical, dental, and vision plans. All choices include healthcare support, on-demand primary care, and virtual support.
- Flexible vacation: Hard work requires time off to rest and recharge. Elysium employees take vacation at their discretion (in consultation with their managers)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement credit: Can be used towards gym memberships, therapy, massages, yoga, etc.
- Professional Development: Team members are granted a stipend per year for continuing education expenses.
- Kitchen fully stocked with snack options.
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Team Outings
- Dog Friendly Office
Back to top