Solutions Consultant, Senior
Employee Type: Full - Time
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
The Solution Consultant will be primarilyresponsible for delivering dynamic, high energy andengaging presentations of the Ellucian Banner Studentsolutions. Thesepresentations will be either remote oronsite and include both overview or detailed
product demonstrations for new and existingcustomers. In addition, the selected consultantwill complete and review functionalrequirements for RFI/RFP documents; assist thecustomer relationship organization in qualifyingopportunities by aligning a prospect or current customer's businessrequirements with Ellucian Banner and complementary solutions; plan, coordinate and engage in strategy anddiscovery calls; participate in conferences andtrade shows; and provide a variety of functionalproduct support activities throughout the salesprocess as needed.
- Knowledge of the BANNER Student solutions areREQUIRED. Experience with Ellucian Degree Works, Evisions Argosis a plus.
- Prior Pre-sales/sales consulting experience with enterprise business solutions or minimum of 5 years work experience in higher education.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive higher education experience a plus.
- Exceptional presentation skills, experience working with C-Level audiences, as well as technical and business audiences.
- Strong technical and functional experience gained through professional experience and work with Banner solutions. Prior work experience in a Student Servicesincluding any of the following major areas:Admissions, Registration, Student Accounts, Academic Records, Advising, Financial Aid, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Ability and desire to travel -- occasionally with little notice.
- A self-motivated and task-oriented person with desired ability tocontribute to a team dynamic is required.
- Ability to work remotely and use collaborative tools to engage -- e.g. Skype, Zoom, teleconference.
- Accreditation, affiliations and contributionsrelated to the higher education industry wouldgreatly enhance the candidate's qualifications.
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Meet Some of Ellucian's Employees
Kyung R.VP, Cloud Engineering
Kyung runs a team of engineers who are dedicated to cloud adoption processes—making sure Ellucian customers users can access their systems and data at all times.
Back to top