Solutions Consultant, Remote Nationwide (Banner Student Experience Required)
Employee Type: Full - Time
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
- The Solution Consultant will be primarily responsible for delivering dynamic, high energy and engaging presentations of the Ellucian Banner Student solutions.
- These presentations will be either remote or onsite and include both overview or detailed
product demonstrations for new and existing customers.
- The selected consultant will complete and review functional requirements for RFI/RFP documents; assist the customer relationship organization in qualifying opportunities by aligning a prospect or current customer's business requirements with Ellucian Banner and complementary solutions.
- Plan, coordinate and engage in strategy and discovery calls
- Participate in conferences and trade shows
- Provide a variety of functional product support activities throughout the sales process as needed.
- Knowledge of the BANNER Student solutions are REQUIRED. Experience with Ellucian Degree Works, Evisions Argos is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive higher education experience a plus.
- Exceptional presentation skills, experience working with C-Level audiences, as well as technical and business audiences.
- Strong technical and functional experience gained through professional experience and work with Banner solutions. Prior work experience in a Student Services including any of the following major areas: Admissions, Registration, Student Accounts, Academic Records, Advising, Financial Aid, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Ability and desire to travel -- occasionally with little notice.
- A self-motivated and task-oriented person with desired ability to contribute to a team dynamic is required.
- Ability to work remotely and use collaborative tools to engage -- e.g. Skype, Zoom, teleconference.
- Accreditation, affiliations and contributions related to the higher education industry would greatly enhance the candidate's qualifications.
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Back to top