- Bengaluru, India
Together we are powering the future of Higher Education
Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission the power of education to transform lives and change the world. We are the global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more than 2,700 customers and reaching over 20 million students in 50+ countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected campuses that enable student success.
About the opportunity
Ellucian is seeking an innovative, collaborative, hands-on individual. The Software Developer position is a key contributor to the design and development.
Where you will make an impact
- Deliver all assigned tasks with a high degree of quality on time consistently.
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to final testing
- Highly motivated self-starter with advanced capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments, including a variety of databases and operating systems
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality
What you will bring
- 3-6 years of in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency with ASP.NET, C# and Webservices
- Experience with HTML5 and TypeScript
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in relational databases and SQL development
- Experience with Agile software development practices such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
What makes #Ellucianlife
- 22 days annual leave plus 11 public holidays
- Competitive gratuity policy
- Group insurance and Annual health check up plan with a variety of family and wellness benefits.
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial or learning interests
- 5 charitable days to support the community that supports us
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups such as: Buzzinga and Lean In Team to name a few.
- Parental leave
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- We Foster a learning culture with:
- Education Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities
Req ID: 2429
Hiring Type: Full - Time
Level of Experience: Mid-Career
Travel Required: None
Back to top