Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Design, development, test and implement high quality enterprise software, as a member of a creative, agile development team creating solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced delivery focused environment.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all members throughout the organization.
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality.
- Embrace and evangelize change.
- Work with ambiguity and changing priorities yet always focused on the end result.
- Oriented towards problem-solving and analyzing impacts, both technically and functionally.
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to final testing.
- Sound decision-making skills, as well as the ability to exercise good judgment while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, as well as on teams, in an agile, global environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with advanced capability to quickly learn, and work with current technologies and complex technical environments, including a variety of databases and operating systems.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency with .NET/VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Experience in relational databases and SQL development i.e. Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Developer Tool usage.
- Experience in application development with ADO.NET and Web Services.
- Experience in Visual Studio 2010 and above and .NET framework 4.0 and above.
- Experience in working with TFS (Team Foundation Server) Source Control tool.
- Knowledge of Client side Debugging using Firebug, Chrome Web Developer, Fiddler, IE Developer Tools etc.
- Knowledge of C# and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above.
- Experience with Agile software development practices such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
Career Level :Mid-Career
Hiring Manager Name:Smeetha Jagannathan
Recruiter Name:Naveen Crasta
Employee Class:Regular Employee
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top