Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Code, test, debug and document ETL code for Higher Education Business Analytic Applications
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, process enhancements and documentation
- Identifyopportunities to optimise ETL by identifying and implementing quality and validation processes toensure data integrity and accuracy
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Data warehousing application development
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in ETL
- 3 years of experience with ETL tool - ODI/OWB
- Hands on experience in PL/SQL programming
- Experience on version control tools and revision control process
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a team oriented, agile environment
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Experience of Agile software development practices such as XP, Lean Agile, Scrum, test-driven and Kanban
- Motivated and eager to learn new technologies
- Incumbents to provide leadership role for a work group through knowledge in his/her specialization
- Interacts with employees and/or clients on highly specialized matters or for facilitative purposes.
- Independently assesses situations and makes decisions within broadly defined practices and procedure
Career Level :Mid-Career
Hiring Manager Name:Raghav Anantharama
Recruiter Name:Naveen Crasta
Employee Class:Regular Employee
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top