Senior Systems Engineer
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Professional presence and excellent communication skills
- SAP Netweaver Security Engineer to provide expert level guidance on SAP security requirements and design. This position requires strong organization and communication skills and knowledge of SAP Security/GRC. Required experience includes user administration, role management in compliance with security standards & controls.
- SAP GRC access control administrator activities for EAM(Emergency Access Management), ARA(Access Risk Analysis), ARM(Access Risk management) and BRM(Business Role Management) modules using GRC Suite 10.1
- Customize rulesets, performing SOD and sensitive access risk analysis and suggest security team to build authorizations based on SOD standards and business requirements.
- Perform support activities and rollout to other systems.
- Troubleshoot production issues regarding security roles and functions.
- Review firefighter usage and suggest management for improvements.
- Apply SAP notes as required and other GRC related activities.
- Develop and drive the implementation of security best practices and standards to mature the SAP landscape.
- Oversee and provide support for audit requirements for internal and external inquiries
- Work within change management guidelines to create and manage the SAP Security transports.
Qualifications and skills...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and assessing SAP GRC Access Control suite of programs, including user provisioning, segregation of duty management, emergency access, authorization management and role management.
- At least 5 years of experience working with business teams to gather access requirements and analyzing SOD conflicts.
- Expertise in a broad range of SAP Products like ERP Financial System, Solution Manager, PI (Process Integration), EP (Enterprise Portal) and Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC)
- SAP Basis Administration knowledge.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management.
- Good knowledge of SOX and the implementation of IT controls.
- Good understanding of SAP Role design, creation, user creation and assignments.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Career Function:Information Technology / Security
Career Level :Mid-Career
Hiring Manager Name:Rahul Goyal
Recruiter Name:Naveen Crasta
Employee Class:Regular Employee
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Some of Ellucian's Employees
VP, Cloud Engineering
Kyung runs a team of engineers who are dedicated to cloud adoption processes—making sure Ellucian customers users can access their systems and data at all times.
Back to top